Wednesday 11 May 2016

Analysis Of Music Video 1/3





Dan Croll - From Nowhere
The first thing that I noticed was how well the camera shots were taken, this is because of the people being central in the shot used which I feel gives the video a very sharp and professional look. Also, the outfits chosen work very well and fit in the mine en seen very well. I really like the use of colours in this video as they all compliment each other and the colour of the clothes worn blend well with the background used which leads to very good visuals. The use of different camera angles and shots will keep the viewer focused on the video due to how interesting it will be and the fact that all the shots are impeccable. The thing that amazes me about this video is the simplicity of it and how well everything blends in together, excellent directing and camera work. I really enjoyed this video and will be taking all of the ideas on board with me, especially the simplicity of it which gave it that professional edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment