Wednesday 11 May 2016

Analysis Of Music Video 2/3



Kanye West - Black Skinhead
The thing that drawn me to this music video is the uniqueness of it and how well it all works together. This is a very upbeat song and the music video keeps up with all of the pauses, speed ups and drops within the song which is amazing editing skills. The use of black and white works well I think because it gives it an extra edge to make it unique but also gives it the professional look. The Kanye west figure makes it interesting and will lure the viewers in as they haven't seen anything like this before and because the figure is almost telling a story with the way it has been presented. I really like this music video and will be taking these ideas with me when creating my own video.

No comments:

Post a Comment