Wednesday 11 May 2016

Analysis Of Music Video 3/3



Lil Wayne ft. Bruno Mars - Mirror
The first thing that draws you into this music video is the tattoos on Lil Wayne and thinking of what they all mean. You start to get this picture in your head and the lyrics that come after describe all of this and I feel everything works perfectly here. Also, this entices the viewer to continue to watch and listen. The use of colours and facial expressions in this video have been used very precisely as these tell a story in themselves and help you with the message being created. The shots used in this video are captured excellently and carry on telling the story. I really like this video as it is different to the 'usual' Lil Wayne video or even the way he raps / sings. Therefore I will be taking many of these ideas with me when creating my music video, especially the use of emotion and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment