Thursday 12 May 2016

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

The feedback that I received from my digipak was an an overall understanding that the audience liked it with one or two pointers of how to improve my digipak in certain areas. The comments include that they liked the colour scheme that I had chosen which was a minimalistic view to it and something that was very simple but extremely effective. The image that I had chosen was a positive in the feedback with the comments stating it worked well with the colour scheme which was the desired affect I was after. The conventional idea that I had chosen to use which was inspired by many was another good point within my digipak as I believe it suits the audience targeted and gives it the most professional look that I could have gone for. However, one of the improvements that was stated that I could use was to make the title bigger on the front cover so it can stand out mor and catch the viewers eye easier. Although, I believe the picture on the front catches the viewers eye straight away and the smaller text used gives it an intriguing edge and will entice the viewers even more and make them want to watch the music video that is being released. I did take this idea on board but chose to stick to my design as I believe it gives the desired affect that I was after throughout the digipak design which I think worked successfully.
What I have learnt from the feedback that I received is that I wasn't able to get everything right at the first time of trying and to gain a brilliant piece of work it will take time and constructive criticism along the way which are all positives throughout the process of making the digipak, magazine poster and music video. I also learned that asking other people for advice went a long way, although I would't always change my work to what they had said it still gave me other ideas and helped with further changes I wanted to make. However, there was some improvements people stated I could make which helped me gain the final piece of work that I wanted to achieve. Overall, the feedback given taught me to listen to other peoples views more as it is them helping and guiding you in other directions that I may not have thought have doing which helps with the overall look of the product that I had created throughout the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment