Wednesday 11 May 2016

Music Video Inspiration

The inspiration that was used for creating my music video was a little bit of all of the videos that I analysed in my previous post. The Dan Croll video gave me inspiration with the colours used as the background and how to blend it in with the colour and style of the costumes used in the video. Also, the simplicity of it was a big factor while making my video as I feel the simpler it is then the more professional and sharp look it will have to it without over complicating it. The use of shots used the Dan Croll's video also had an impact of my music video as I liked the way that the frames were shot and the angles of them, so some of my shots are inspired by the From Nowhere video. The Kanye West music video also inspired me, mainly with the white background as I feel this would have been the best way to make the band stand out and show off their costumes and expressions in the best way possible. Also, keeping up with song is something I have tried to replicate in my music video which was taken directly from this video as Kanye West does it impeccably which I think gave the music video a real edge which I was after when shooting mine. The Lil Wayne video inspired me greatly due to the expressions shown on their faces within his music video as I thought this worked excellently and carried this straight over to my video as you will be able to tell within their facial expressions. Also, The use of colours was a big key aswell, and I have took this idea on board and tried to blend it into my video. Therefore, all of the three music videos that I chose to analyse were all big inspirations to me which is my I chose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment